
Boy Names: James, Jamison, Jaxon, Jamarion, Jono (like Bono with a J), Jerrick (like Eric, but with a J), Jabulani (a common Zulu name), or Jerome.
Girl Names: Jadzia, Janna (like Anna, but with a J), Jenibelle (like Jenni and Belle put together), Jerrica (like Erica, but with a J), or Jaslene (because it rhymes with Kathleen).
Or, there is my personal favorite. A combination of Joseph and Jennifer: Josipher (the nickname would obviously be Josi). Of course if the due date is really June 23 (Grandpa's birthday), then the baby must be named Gordon or Gordina.
3 comments:
Hilarious! Josipher or Gordina are the winners for sure! Absolutely so funny. Jono is also priceless. I can't wait to find out if you are having a boy or girl! When does that announcement come?! I'm so excited!
SO funny! I like Jaslene because it rhymes with Kathleen. And btw, I'm glad to see by the photo that Baby J will be recieving a BYU Nalgene.
Yes, good job Baby J on a Cougar Nalgene! Does Josipher rhyme with Potipher? You know, since this is a Utah baby, you ought to add Le or La. LaJono, I think, might be a winner.
Post a Comment