Monday, May 19, 2008

University of Kansas



In selecting a law school, Jenni and I determined that it was important to choose a school with athletic teams that we could rally around (rather than quarrel about BYU and Utah). So we've decided to go to the school where the men's basketball team just won the national championship. 

I'll be flying out to Lawrence, KS next week to check out the campus and look for housing. Go Jayhawks!

4 comments:

Clark B. Hinckley said...

I notice that the Jayhawk is attired in blue and red. How appropriate!

Lizzie said...

Hurray! Congrats!

heather said...

hey! Welcome to the midwest! We will be your closest neighbors so drop by often!
Congrats!
Heather and Tom

Regs said...

Yay for the midwest! Although they'll be slightly farther away than your family is to me, you do have family somewhat close. :-) Oklahoma's not too far... Congrats you guys!!