
As noted on the Grandparents' blog, we received last-minute tickets to the Mormon Tabernacle Christmas Concert, featuring Brian Stokes Mitchell and Edward Herrmann. As always, it was the event of the year. Mitchell rendition of The Animal's Christmas was worth the price of admission. The narration was done by Herrmann who was, among other things, FDR in the film version of Annie.
Here is the complete program (just click on the image to see it full size).


2 comments:
I literally started bawling when I read the program. I have to go get a box of klennex now ...
Oh, I'm aching that we were not there! And Rob accidentally deleted the Music and the Spoken Word version before we got a chance to see it. He feels super bad, and I'm trying not to cry when I think about it - especially now that I've seen the program and heard the report.
Post a Comment