We had a great conference. The district has some wonderful families, some with three generations of members. It includes some wonderful young couples with both the mother and the father are returned missionaries and their children are growing up in the Church. The Spaniards are beautiful people - the children, especially, are beautiful. They have that regal European look and could have stepped out of a children fashion magazine!
This week we are town for the first couple of days, then head south for interviews. We continue to log a log of miles!
1 comment:
I love the HSM bag. I got out my own pom-poms the other day to show the girls. Chris and I are invited to a wedding over halloween weekend, and the rehearsal dinner the night before is a costume party. I might just pull out my EHS sweater and red skirt :o)
Love the photos of the conference, and mom's report was great!
Post a Comment