Sadie at her swim camp meet. I think she looks good up on the block, but she's decided that she likes soccer better. Her games this week were rained out, so soccer pictures will have to be posted next week.
Our little fish. Abby has gotten so good at swimming this year, and just moved up to the next level on her team, the Utah Valley Rays. She loves her coach Christine, and wrote her a birthday card this week that said, "Dear Christine, You are the best swim coach EVER! You have inspired me so much. Being a swim coach when I'm older is first on my list. I want to wish you a happy birthday! Love, Abby" She gets SPLASH, the USA Swimming magazine, and loves to read about all the famous swimmers.
3 comments:
Cute hobbies.
Dad and I just can't stop staring at these pics! Annie is concentrating so hard,Sadie has great form and Abby,as always,is a little adult! Thanks so much for the post Ada!
Super cute chicas!
Post a Comment