
I got to spend 3 days with 7 of my best friends from BYU. We all met at Jen Cowser's (beautiful, amazing) house in Los Gatos and had a great time catching up, cooking, manis+pedis, exercising, an afternoon in San Fran, and enduring the rain for three straight days. The sun came out on Sunday as we were leaving for the airport. Too bad we didn't get great CA weather. Maybe next time...

This is a fabric store in San Fran called Britex. Four floors of amazing fabric! I love my friends because their idea of fun in San Fran is going to a fabric store. It's no wonder we get along so well.

4 comments:
I want every piece of fabric in that store!
Wow, amazing. So glad you had so much fun!
What a treasure to be able to be with all your dear college roommates. They look wonderful. You look amazing and John is the cutest boy ever!
Sarah's skirt on the end - navy with white ribbon arcs: love it, have it. Easter 2007, the LOFT.
Post a Comment