Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Annie is 4!



It has been a big year for Annie! Since she turned 3...

She became a big sister


She has baked an untold amount of chocolate chip cookies
she was the shepherd in the Nativity
she went on countless walks to Temple Square with Grammie
she lived her Disney Princess dream
she started learning ballet
she soaked up some sun
she became so proud of her blue eyes--a novelty among her dark-eyed siblings
she took swim lessons at Liberty Park
she went to "Lellowstone"
she started preschool
she is still our "Annie-boo"

4 comments:

Lizzie said...

The ballet picture is the sweetest thing I've ever seen.

Holly said...

Amazing! I've been thinking about her all day, cute birthday girl. Those pics are adorable!!

Clark B. Hinckley said...

Such a cute birthday girl!

KHH said...

What a big fourth year! She is so adorable! When we skyped on her birthday, I just couldn't get over what a grown-up little person she is!