Boston. Wow, we had a good time. The Ann and Jamin abode on Preble is such a happy place and the food, as always, is incredible. Jamin cooked the most amazing lamb I have ever eaten, and a
cranberry walnut tart that I have been eyeing in Fine Cooking magazine for months. I finally decided that it was beyond my abilities and quit looking at the picture. Of course, Jamin pulled it off spectacularly and effortlessly. It was as good as I had imagined. The little kiddies doted on Ellie, and she enjoyed the whole experience. I'll post more cute pictures on flickr.
cranberry walnut tart that I have been eyeing in Fine Cooking magazine for months. I finally decided that it was beyond my abilities and quit looking at the picture. Of course, Jamin pulled it off spectacularly and effortlessly. It was as good as I had imagined. The little kiddies doted on Ellie, and she enjoyed the whole experience. I'll post more cute pictures on flickr.
At The Zoo. The Cincinnati Zoo puts on a Festival of Lights each Christmas - the whole zoo decked out spectacularly. KMK has their annual all firm party there each year, so Rob and I headed down to the zoo last week for dinner and lights. After fighting traffic that made us a bit grumpy - both on the road and in the zoo - we finally found the KMK dinner room and sat down to enjoy the company.
Lo and behold, Santa arrived and a huge line of children formed to sit on his lap and request Christmas stuff. Santa was giving away Target gift cards to all children under 12, so of course I got right in line. Ellie pulled on his beard and smiled. I told Santa she wanted an exersaucer for Christmas. After dinner, we wandered through a few animal homes and generally enjoyed the balmy evening. Yay for Arizona winter weather - the way Christmas was meant to be. A perfect evening at the zoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment