IT'S OFFICIAL! WE'RE ENGAGED!
Last night JT took me to Ballet West's Sleeping Beauty at Capitol Theatre. He had told me that the ring wouldn't be here until Saturday, but I was crossing my fingers that it would sooner! In fact, right before he came to pick me up I quickly repainted my finger nails - just in case! We dressed up and drove to SLC early to have dinner at the Garden Restaurant in the JSMB. When we arrived at the 10th floor, JT said he wanted to see the Ambassador room again - the room where we will hold our reception. We were overlooking the city and Temple Square when JT got down on one knee! I was shaking I was so excited! I can't stop smiling. 
We will be sealed in the Salt Lake Temple on April 28th at 11 am. We will hold a small luncheon after the ceremony. We then will party the night away at the JSMB! After a honeymoon we will go to Texas for an open house. We hope everyone can come to all or some events. We are so excited to see everyone!
During the Spring and Summer I will be taking some classes in Provo and Salt Lake while doing an internship at LDS Family and Social Services Headquarters in the adoption division (in SL). JT will graduate in April and then be studying for the CPA and CFA exams to take this summer. Then he starts work on July 16th in New York City! I plan on transferring my internship to the LDSFSS office in Manhattan which is in the same building as the Temple. I will finish 3 classes through BYU's "semester away" program to graduate in December 07. Everything has just fallen into place perfectly!

I couldn't ask for more! We are ecstatic to be sealed in the Temple and celebrate with our families. We can't wait to see you all. Super Love to all - Love, Team Davis
We will be sealed in the Salt Lake Temple on April 28th at 11 am. We will hold a small luncheon after the ceremony. We then will party the night away at the JSMB! After a honeymoon we will go to Texas for an open house. We hope everyone can come to all or some events. We are so excited to see everyone!
During the Spring and Summer I will be taking some classes in Provo and Salt Lake while doing an internship at LDS Family and Social Services Headquarters in the adoption division (in SL). JT will graduate in April and then be studying for the CPA and CFA exams to take this summer. Then he starts work on July 16th in New York City! I plan on transferring my internship to the LDSFSS office in Manhattan which is in the same building as the Temple. I will finish 3 classes through BYU's "semester away" program to graduate in December 07. Everything has just fallen into place perfectly!
I couldn't ask for more! We are ecstatic to be sealed in the Temple and celebrate with our families. We can't wait to see you all. Super Love to all - Love, Team Davis
1 comment:
Congratulations! Welcome to the family, JT!
Post a Comment