
Well, I'm sitting here feeling a little blue, wondering what each of you is doing right now. Mom and Dad are at President Scott's, the boys are probably at their reunions, etc. Rob said, "I know what will make you feel better!" And he put on this hat. He was right - I do feel better. I have a matching hat. How did this come to be, you might wonder. Rob's firm party this year was a foods-around-the-world theme, with stations for Asia, Italy, America, and Caribbean. The Asia station was decorated with these hats, and Rob asked if he could have them. He made us wear them to Keith and Nan's to pick up Ellie after the dinner.
Speaking of Ellie, we bought her a high chair this week that makes great foam. She's taking to it pretty well, but as you can see she hasn't quite grown into it yet.And while I'm posting random pictures from around the house, here is a picture of the kitchen faucet Rob bought me for my birthday.
I suppose now I will put on my matching Chinese hat and do some reading before bedtime. We get to sit on our sofa tomorrow at watch Conference, which of course doesn't start until noon. I made fudge sauce for Rob to take to the Elders Quorum Pre-Priesthood Meeting Ice Cream Social tomorrow night, and on Sunday we'll go over to Keith and Nan's to watch with them and have dinner. Happy Conference Weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment