Saturday, March 22, 2008

Oops

After taking nearly two weeks off from running due to illness, recovery and travel, I started up again this past week. And realizing I have committed to a marathon in May, I finally got around to putting together my training plan, when what to my surprise, I discovered I was supposed to do a 20 mile run last week!

My next long run is supposed to be 21 miles next Saturday... So today I ran 10 miles, the longest I have run in several months. I did live to tell about it, but doing double that next week seems iffy. Nevertheless, I did send in my registration this week for the Ogden Marathon, May 19, 2008. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

WOW! Good luck! Wish I could be there at the finish line!

Sami Volcansek said...

Good luck Clark! So ambitious! And I LOVE your Johnny Cash. I'll bet you have one of the best iTunes around! :)