Today: Ashton, on his way out for a breakfast date with Dad, asks, "Mom, is sausage a vegetable?"
Yesterday: I ran 7.4 miles, my longest distance ever! -- along the beach to Castle Island and home again with views of the city skyline in the misty morning air. Then Asthon and I and the babies joined the annual Perkins Elementary School walk up to Dorchester Heights to celebrate Evacuation Day. Then Costco, then school pick-up, then movie night, then Enrichment Ukranian egg decorating.
Thursday: Morning run. Sew baby gift for a friend, take said gift and dinner to her, pick Eliza up from school on the way home, make dinner. Mark the anniversary of the babies' homecoming. We have officially survived one year with twins--and what adorable little people they are!
Wednesday: Up early with the babies, get breakfast, make energy bars, go to music class with the 3 little ones and a neighbor, home for lunch and baby naps, pick up Eliza, playdate comes over until dinner, asleep at 8:30 (me).
Tuesday: Morningn run. Pick up milk, etc. at the market on the way home. Make a pot of corn chowder. Afternoon visit to the podiatrist to examine my right toes which tend to go numb and ache on long runs. Compressed nerve is the diagnosis, topical cream is the cure (I hope). Walk to the library, to school, back home for a playdate, dinner, I pass out on the couch at 7:20 pm.
Monday: FHE about the food pyramid. I can't remember anything else this far back!
Sunday: After explaining what "betrothed" means, Jamin asked Eliza, "Would you like me to pick your husband for you?" After a thoughtful moment of silence, she replied, "Is it hard to find a boy to love?"
There's a peek into a week in the life of . . .
A&J&e&a&b&k
xoxoxoxoxox
3 comments:
We loved "skyping" this morning! Not as good as being there, but much, much better than nothing.
About the toe problem - try loosening the laces near the toes. Your shoes may just be laced too tight.
Happy running!
Pops
Fun week! Love your little kiddos.
You are absolutely amazing, Ann. I just adore hearing about your eventful lives! What funny stories you will always have.
xoxoxox
Ali
Post a Comment