Family Blog of the Clark Hinckley Family
more more more! we just can't get enough! xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo
. . . and that little suit! . . .
unbelievable! oh, when do we get to HOLD HOLD HOLD him!
I can't wait to meet little Owen! And that outfit is sooo darling!
Hold on --- is that Jenni's red hair?! Ah!
JENNI!!! He is adorable...I just love these pics. I am so glad that you e-mailed me. We would love to come by and meet him. Congratulations! And I am super excited that you have a blog...check ours out at derekandkate.blogspot.com LOVE YA!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
more more more! we just can't get enough! xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo
. . . and that little suit! . . .
unbelievable! oh, when do we get to HOLD HOLD HOLD him!
I can't wait to meet little Owen! And that outfit is sooo darling!
Hold on --- is that Jenni's red hair?! Ah!
JENNI!!! He is adorable...I just love these pics. I am so glad that you e-mailed me. We would love to come by and meet him. Congratulations! And I am super excited that you have a blog...check ours out at derekandkate.blogspot.com LOVE YA!
Post a Comment