I watched it in Provo and laughed. Hard. Then I came up to Salt Lake and watched it with my mom. We laughed again. Hard. Then I watched it with Sophie and Madi and again, yes, we laughed. Hard.
Benjamin seems to have "kiss kate, make her laugh, squish her, repeat" quite down. It's absolutely the best.
7 comments:
I can't get the video to work!
Okay, I just got it to work. HILARIOUS! I love that Benjamin goes back & forth between kissing & squishing Kate. Kate's giggle is sooooo cute!
that is sooo cute! we miss you so much!
These are very cute kiddos. I can't wait to see them!
I just keep hitting "repeat"!!!
I watched it in Provo and laughed. Hard. Then I came up to Salt Lake and watched it with my mom. We laughed again. Hard. Then I watched it with Sophie and Madi and again, yes, we laughed. Hard.
Benjamin seems to have "kiss kate, make her laugh, squish her, repeat" quite down. It's absolutely the best.
how do you get teh video to work?
Post a Comment