Friday, July 24, 2009

Terrific Twos Times Two

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Caught Red Handed
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


*Note: The story on the red paint is that Ashton's art project was momentarily unsupervised while I simultaneously did the post-nap snuggle and diaper changes for the twins, greeted Eliza's school bus, and herded everybody to the potty before grabbing shoes and meeting friends at the park. Kate knows how to seize the moment!

Events not pictured include, but are not limited to: drizzling syrup all over the kitchen floor (and self); dumping any receptacle of anything that Benjamin can get his fast little hands on; decorating a fabric seat cushion with red marker; various crayon murals and marker body art (the markers are now on a very high, hidden shelf--not that this strategy will stop them for long!); the bill from the plumber--"Removed toilet to rescue Cinderella for she drowned, $150"; the potato, sprouting eyes, found in a dark corner of the fireplace; the cell phone through the mail slot; the various toys in the microwave; toothbrushes and hairbrushes in the toilet; shoes in a sink full of water . . . We are almost six months into the Terrific Twos. Six more to go!

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

Oh my goodness, I am laughing so hard. That is unbelieveable! I'm speechless! I am so glad you have documented all of these events.

KHH said...

I am so glad you have not lost your presence of mind to document it! It won't last forever. Only six months to go, but who's counting?

Tyler and Rachael said...

I'm exhausted just reading about it all. Amazing-- you for being so optimistic about it all, and the twins for the amount of energy they have.