Saturday, November 28, 2009

We finally found them


After the baptism this afternoon we drove over to El Corte Ingles and found just the right cup and saucer set for hot chocolate and churros! Unfortunately, we didn't have any churros, but the cookies were good.

8 comments:

Lizzie said...

I wish I was having hot chocolate and churros on your terrace!

Clark B. Hinckley said...

We wish you were, too! The weather has turned cooler this evening with a little rain. In a few minutes we will make the bean and cheese dip and take it down to the office...

Jenni Hinckley said...

Hot chocolate on the terrace, that sounds so perfect! We watched "you've got mail" this weekend and thought of the both of you every minute!!

Joseph said...

Are you sure that's hot chocolate in those cups? It looks like pudding. Yum.

Sister Abby Bowler said...

mmmmmm! Can I come over for hot chocolate?

Holly said...

I WANT that...

Ann Rowan said...

Yummy. Love the cups and saucers . . . we're having a hot chocolate and cider party this weekend. Wish I had some!

Ann Rowan said...

. . . and those monogrammed napkins! How perfect!