Tuesday, December 15, 2009

26.2!

I did it!

With the help of my running buddies . . .

. . . and my cheerleaders!
(and quite a few Shot Blocks and GU packets, too!)

Thanks for the great run!

9 comments:

Lizzie said...

AMAZING! Super super congrats!

PS: I don't think you are supposed to look that cute or happy after 26 miles ... You are a rockstar!

Jenni Hinckley said...

You are amazing! I don't know how you do it all!

Matt said...

This is awesome....congrats!

Holly said...

INCREDIBLE! You forgot to post your awesome time: 4:20. Wowsers. When I grow up I want to be you.

xoh

Clark B. Hinckley said...

¡Super Congratulations!

home at 1194 said...

Ann...you super mom you !!!!!!!Way to go. We are so impressed!Congrats..love to you all.doll

KHH said...

Amazing Annie is what we've always called you! It's still true!
Super Congratualtions!
xoxoxm

Sara said...

Ann.......SO AWESOME! We've always known that....but this just adds another super thing you do!
And in 4:20.....Awesome!

Sara said...

Oh, and lets talk about these cute kids you are growing! Did dad put the bow in Kate's hair? I'm impressed....that or he had a big helper in Eliza....who I still remember seeing for the first time as an infant on the church bench....I think that was just last sunday actually....where has the time gone ;)