CUTE pictures! I had to take a double take when I saw that first picture - is it just me or is Annie looking more and more like Sadie! She is so cute and growing up way way too fast!
Agreed, Mom! St. George 2012! I totally want to swim in the HSM2 pool. Also, Ellie has the same shirt as Annie. We haven't had a chance to wear it yet, what with the freezing cold thick snow and such out here.
4 comments:
CUTE pictures! I had to take a double take when I saw that first picture - is it just me or is Annie looking more and more like Sadie! She is so cute and growing up way way too fast!
PS: I want to swim in that pool!
Maybe St. George is the next Hinckley family reunion site in 2012. This looks too good to be true.
Looks like you had a fun get-away! I'll meet you in St. George anytime!
(and, yes, Annie looks just like Sadie in that first pic. Too cute!)
Agreed, Mom! St. George 2012! I totally want to swim in the HSM2 pool. Also, Ellie has the same shirt as Annie. We haven't had a chance to wear it yet, what with the freezing cold thick snow and such out here.
Post a Comment