Family Blog of the Clark Hinckley Family
Awesome! I laughed and laughed! I love how he dances until his has to hold up his pants! HA!
best. video. ever. I love him!
Probably the best video ever made (if anyone can know that).
Amazing. Owen keeps pointing at the screen and saying, "Ash! Ash!"
Wherever you move will be fine for Ashton. Move to Idaho and he can be a western cowboy and in Manhattan he has Broadway!
I don't know how his pants could fall off he has his belt cinched up so tight he can hardly breath!
love this kid's GUTS! How can you not. What a fantastic tapping cowboy.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Awesome! I laughed and laughed! I love how he dances until his has to hold up his pants! HA!
best. video. ever. I love him!
Probably the best video ever made (if anyone can know that).
Amazing. Owen keeps pointing at the screen and saying, "Ash! Ash!"
Wherever you move will be fine for Ashton. Move to Idaho and he can be a western cowboy and in Manhattan he has Broadway!
I don't know how his pants could fall off he has his belt cinched up so tight he can hardly breath!
love this kid's GUTS! How can you not. What a fantastic tapping cowboy.
Post a Comment