Family Blog of the Clark Hinckley Family
CUTE!! I especially love the one of Annie feeding him a bottle. I still can't believe his hair. And his cheeks are so full and cute!
He looks like a baby doll! I love Annie's face! and I love the pics of cousins, aunts and great grandparents holding him. We absolutely adore him. Thanks for posting!xoxm
AAAAHHH! I just want to pick him up and snuggle him for hours!
I can't believe I am just seeing these pics!! SO ADORABLE!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
CUTE!! I especially love the one of Annie feeding him a bottle. I still can't believe his hair. And his cheeks are so full and cute!
He looks like a baby doll! I love Annie's face! and I love the pics of cousins, aunts and great grandparents holding him. We absolutely adore him. Thanks for posting!xoxm
AAAAHHH! I just want to pick him up and snuggle him for hours!
I can't believe I am just seeing these pics!! SO ADORABLE!
Post a Comment