Thursday, December 16, 2010

One month already!

Annie calls him Baby John, J-J, Johnny, or Sweet Boy. My favorite is when she says, "Mom, your Baby John is soooo cute!" Yes, he is.

Here are a few pics of this week.

Our Christmas Card, which you should all be getting soon. I actually made it to the post office today.


This is one of the outfits that mom sent from Spain. I want to use it for his blessing, but we'll have to do it soon. At the rate he's growing, it won't fit very much longer, so I had to get some pics with him in it.

Yes, his cheeks are as yummy as they look.

The Girls.

4 comments:

Holly said...

What gorgeous Barcelona knits! Yes, bless him soon so he can wear that!

Ahh, I just want to kiss those cheeks. And all those adorable girls. xoxoxo

KHH said...

He's so precious!!! And the girls are so adoring! Wish I could squeeze him tight in that little knit from Spain. He's adorable!

Clark B. Hinckley said...

Incredibly cute kids!

Ann Rowan said...

I need to kiss on those cheeks!!