


Another school year begins: new backpacks, school supplies, schedules, and new activities to look forward to. And this year Sadie crosses the threshold into kindergarten. She is officially a school girl! She is so excited to go to school with her big sis, and even has the same teacher that Abby had for kindy, so I know she's in good hands. Sadie lost her first tooth the night before school started; I guess you can't stop them from growing up. Abby is a grown-up second grader, more than happy to take the roll of responsible big sister.
Annie is sitting on my lap at the computer emptying out the desk drawer--thank goodness I've got her at home with me for a few more years!
2 comments:
Oh my, I can hardly stand it!! "Take Charge" Sadie looks like she didn't even look back.It fills my eyes with tears!!And a lost tooth...I hadn't heard.She's so adorable! And Abby is so grown up. I can't believe she's in 2nd grade!Her email address is even "bigsisabby" and she fits the role.I love you all so much.Great post!
xoxoxm
such cutie pies! I can't believe Sadie is in kindergarten and Abby is in 2nd grade!!
Post a Comment