Family Blog of the Clark Hinckley Family
sooooo cutie!
His name is Matthew, but we could call him "Little Rob"!
Yay, thanks for more pictures! He is so cute & Ellie is the cutest big sis!
he is so cute, can't wait to see you soon! Owen is anxious to see his little cousin!
Kathleen--Thanks for the note on our blog a while ago! I miss seeing you more often! Can't wait til Lizzie comes into town again so I can! And you have the most adorable grandchildren. What a cute little addition!
Dani told me today that she thinks Matt looks exactly like Pops. I can see it especially when he wrinkles his forehead!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
sooooo cutie!
His name is Matthew, but we could call him "Little Rob"!
Yay, thanks for more pictures! He is so cute & Ellie is the cutest big sis!
he is so cute, can't wait to see you soon! Owen is anxious to see his little cousin!
Kathleen--Thanks for the note on our blog a while ago! I miss seeing you more often! Can't wait til Lizzie comes into town again so I can! And you have the most adorable grandchildren. What a cute little addition!
Dani told me today that she thinks Matt looks exactly like Pops. I can see it especially when he wrinkles his forehead!
Post a Comment