Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Costume of the Day

How do you convert your Spiderman costume into Superman?
Add a cape, a belt, and for the finishing touch . . . some tighty-whities!
(It adds to the effect if those undies are custom decorated with fluorescent fabric markers).

And while we're dressing up, how about this flashback to 1978!

5 comments:

Lizzie said...

I'm speechless! Cute cute cute!

Sister Abby Bowler said...

Ashton is hilarious! Of course he has custom decorated skivs.

And I can't believe you still have that dress that you wore when you were Kate's age. Amazing.

Love you and all those kiddos!

KHH said...

So, that dress is about 36 years old because I made it when we lived in NYC before any of you were born!

KHH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KHH said...

And Ashton is HI-larious! Where did that kid come from? I don´t know why he´s obsessive, no one in our family is obsessive.