Davy making his first debut as a Halloween costume rather than a daily uniform, Josefina (the American Girl doll), Flamenco Dancer (or as Kate says: "Flamingo Dancer Spanish"), & Cosmo the Cougar
A couple of Saturdays ago we finally hiked the Y! The twins did it all on their own two feet more or less, but not without a few tears. Kate cried the whole way down she was so tired!
8 comments:
So we were wondering how you were going to make a Cosmo costume...
That is a steep hike! Way to go twiners!
I love the halloween costumes!
I love the Halloween costumes! I also cried the whole way day after we hiked the "Y" for the first time- I was so tired too!
Adorable! Miss you!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Utah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember Saturday mornings on Squaw Peak?
Adorable costumes on pretty adorable kids, each one fits each personality!
Cosmo and Felicity turned out just great. Nicely done. THanks for helping me with Abby's wings. They turned out pretty cute I think.
Post a Comment