Friday, November 19, 2010

John Christian Hinckley Bowler

We are smitten by our bundle of blue!









6 comments:

Lizzie said...

Oh my goodness, his cheeks! I love him!

Jenni Hinckley said...

Oh he is so cute!! Thank you for putting up some pictures- we love him and wish we could kiss those little cheeks!

Holly said...

Oh la la! He's seriously amazing! I wish I could hop on a plane immediately and cuddle him!

Ann Rowan said...

Come ON! Could he be cuter?!?!? Could he look more like a little Abby???

KHH said...

He certainly looks like he belongs in those little Bowler girl's arms!

Now you have a lot of blue in your life! and he is ADORABLE!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it that he looks like yours! SO cute and so incredibly yummy in every way. I'm so glad that he is here healthy and well. Can't wait to meet him in person!
xoxo
ps, such a great, solid, classic name. good choice!