1. Run 6 miles (to the Donner Monument in Emigration Canyon).
2. Speak to the new Stake Youth Council.
3. Release a missionary (Jeff Henroid, Italy Milan).
4. Get a haircut (from Maxine).
5. Buy household items at Smith's (printer cable, electrical outlet).
6. Buy tickets to John Gorka concert (Acoustic Music).
7. Fix and eat lunch.
8. Move printer (using new printer cable).
9. Quicken.
10. Process the day's mail.
11. Create new files to file financial data.
12. Take a nap.
13. Fix and eat dinner.
14. Talk to Dolly about Maureen, etc.
15. Go to John Gorka concert at West High School.
Whew!
4 comments:
Whew indeed! I ran 6 miles on Saturday, too, but it was about the only thing I did!
Also - did you find the wireless printer? What kind did you buy?
Yes, we bought a wireless HP C6180 all-in-one. The 16th thing I did on Saturday was rearrange the telephone system so that the new wireless HP is now the working fax machine - no more fax in the living room!
That's a big day! My Saturday consisted of: getting up at 5:30 (because I couldn't get my big belly back to sleep), did some reading, called Stefania in Italy, fixed breakfast for the girls, went back to bed at 9:30, woke up at noon, straightened the house a little bit, showered and dressed by 4pm, helped Chris with some new recipies for the milanese, got the girls ready for bed, back to bed myself. Pretty tired Saturday for me. But what else should I expect at 9 months pregnant?
Post a Comment