Monday, September 24, 2007

Quote of the day


Ann: "Do you need to go potty, Bud?"
Ashton: "No. Thanks for asking, Mom. It's too late; the damage is done."

. . . and so the potty training continues . . .

(above conversation occurred shortly after this photo was taken: Ashton boldly waving goodbye to Jamin--and the rest of Southie-- from the front porch and saying "Adios, Alligator!")

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

That is the most hilarious post I have ever read! Ashton is such a crack up! This picture is a classic. I miss you all -- we can't wait to come see you for a weekend in October!

Tyler and Rachael said...

Quite funny indeed! Actually, basically, hilarious. Thank goodness for cute little kids and amazing moms who clean up after them.

Holly said...

Wow. I'm laughing too hard to comment. Only a Rowan kid would come up with all of that. Potty training? As I recall, Eliza said, "It's going to be a nightmare."