Happy May Day! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! And Ali is absolutely gorgeous! Lizzie and I watched it while talking on the phone to each other so we could sob our eyes out together. And then we watched it again so we could catch every detail. And then I watched it a third time. Then Jamin came home so we watched it again. Can't get enough!
3 comments:
I'm sobbing my eyes out! Being married is the BEST!
I can't stop watching this. I worship garden park ward!
Happy May Day! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! And Ali is absolutely gorgeous! Lizzie and I watched it while talking on the phone to each other so we could sob our eyes out together. And then we watched it again so we could catch every detail. And then I watched it a third time. Then Jamin came home so we watched it again. Can't get enough!
Post a Comment