I love that story. Remember a different version was on the FHE video? I didn't realize it was a Papa Hinckley story. P.S. In the most recent shipment from 1485, I found two silver dollars in a little gold coin purse that G&G gave me for Christmas more than twenty years ago. I think I'll go dig them out of the box and we'll watch youtube for FHE tonight.
Makes me miss him. I have a silver dollar, too, from the year I was born. It's somewhere in my top drawer, which is full of treasures, like the kitchen counter.
5 comments:
That is so sweet! I love that story. How neat that it is on youtube.
I love that story. Remember a different version was on the FHE video? I didn't realize it was a Papa Hinckley story. P.S. In the most recent shipment from 1485, I found two silver dollars in a little gold coin purse that G&G gave me for Christmas more than twenty years ago. I think I'll go dig them out of the box and we'll watch youtube for FHE tonight.
Makes me miss him. I have a silver dollar, too, from the year I was born. It's somewhere in my top drawer, which is full of treasures, like the kitchen counter.
I have silver dollars, too! I need to find them. Perhaps they'll show up in my 1485 treasure box.
I feel so grateful that whenever we miss Grandma and Grandpa, we can watch a movie of them!
Post a Comment